A comprehensive range of gardening products at our garden centre in Newhouse
At Greenside Garden Centre, you can find all the gardening products you need for your outside space. Situated in Newhouse, Lanarkshire, we also have another location called Brookside in Larkhall. We appreciate that every gardener is different and our extensive range of stock is available to gardeners of every level.
Your professional BBQ supplier
As a family-friendly business, Greenside Garden Centre appreciate that there is no better way to enjoy time with your friends and family than having a BBQ. As a professional BBQ supplier, we offer products to suit any need and budget. When it comes to garden furniture, we provide a complete range, including:
- Garden tables and chairs
- Garden sofas, benches, love seats, swinging benches
- Garden Lighting including solar lighting, pathfinders, string lights, lanterns
- Planters and Pots, Hanging Baskets, Coco Basket Liners – from budget to premium
- Bird Tables, Bird Baths, Bird Feeders and Bird Seed & Feed
- Garden Hoses, Outdoor Tap kits, Outdoor Tap protectors, Hose Attachments, Watering Cans,
- Gas & Charcoal BBQ’s (we are a registered supplier of FloGas)
Gardening tools and essentials
Whether you are planning to grow plants in your garden or build a shed to store equipment, Greenside Garden Centre caters to all your needs. We accept and sell National Garden Gift Vouchers on all our gardening products. Our assortment of budget to premium gardening tools and planning essentials include:
- Spades, shovels, garden forks, hand forks, trowels, brushes and brooms, buckets
- Brands include Kent & Stowe
- Propagators, Potting on Trays, Garden Thermometers, Garden Netting, Soil Testing Kits, Garden Twine, Plant Labels
- Plant Food, Lawncare, Garden Fertiliser
- Clean paths and patios
- Weedkillers, Path & Patio Cleaners (such as Algon)
Came here for some food with 7 other hungry wet cyclists. Excellant and friendly service, good freshly cooked food and great value. A big thank you.
– Donald Pettigrew
Food great freshly made great value for money staff friendly and helpful
– Liz Cook
Just eaten one of the best Scottish breakfast I’ve ever had: haggis, black pudding, bacon, tomato, mushrooms, sausage, beans, potato scone, egg, toast and tea. It was amazing. Lots of lovely lunch options for adults and children and small children’s play area at the back.
– Jan Watson
I go there regularly and always love it, great staff, great food and plenty of parking.
– Evonne Cunningham Moffat
I have been in the Greenside garden centre in Newhouse for my lunch quite a few times its really nice always nice and tidy and very nice staff and its always busy which its a good sign. I will delfenly be back again. I stay in North Motherwell 15 minutes away from Newhouse Greenside Garden centre.
– Connor Wallace